Sunday, December 2, 2018

The Wise

This was a nice read and fairly satisfying as it played out. Right from the start, I could feel how Qfwfq is influenced by his family to think that land animals are more superior to fish. At some point, I would have to say that I was in agreement, but after a few minutes of reading and some internal dialogue, I came to the conclusion that this perspective could easily be wrong. As humans I can totally understand this point of view. We definitely are more superior on land than in the water. And this is due to many factors, that is not to say we cannot be just as superior on land as on water, however, we would suffer without our technology.

I was actually really surprised to see the Uncle win over Lll. It was obvious to me that the Uncle's point of view made more sense and he was definitely wiser than this nephew, but the act was a little jarring. I felt bad for Qfwfq. Then I realized the it was probably the best thing that could have happened to him at that moment in his life. I would imagine, after that situation, he took on a different perspective and began to mature at an increasing rate in many aspects of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment